Friday, July 16, 2010

This Week Is Hard Enough

We lose in the Inter-ITE Final last Wednesday to Murugan`s College East team 5-1.Even though we are in the 2nd place,I`m truly satisfied with my overall performances cause I learn a thing or two in that competition.The most important lesson I learnt is,as a forward,you got to be a little patient.Be patient and the goal will come.Scored 3 goals in a total of 4 matches.Not bad,except for the first game cause I really couldn't`t get used to the play-up and my line-mates.

Yesterday was my debut in the POL-ITE competition.I think I`m the youngest in the team and I`m happy to be in the first 18.I`m not sure if I could be in the bench this Wednesday because our team has a total of 23 players.Yupp,about the debut,I only get the chance to make a 4 mins appearance in the last 4 mins of course.But I`m satisfied with that cause it`s better than not playing at all.**** my health man seriously.I feel like it`s dragging me down.But no matter what happen,I`m happy if I could get my 0.2 GPA points.

Going out real soon,see ya`

No comments: